Oatly was founded back in the 1990s and is based on Swedish research from Lund University. The company’s patented enzyme technology copies nature’s own process and turns fibre rich oats into nutritional liquid food that is perfectly designed for humans. Today, the Swedish company remains independent and dedicated to upgrading the lives of individuals and the general wellbeing of the planet through a lineup of original oat products. www.oatly.com
THE OATLY WAY
Oatly is a company built on the idea of change. Our mission is to help people upgrade their everyday lives and the health of the planet by making tasteful oat-based food products accessible to a wider audience in a world-class manner. It's why we come to work every day. And because health and sustainability are so close to our heart, we are more than just another food company – we are a lifestyle company. Our growth is fast - and accelerating. More and more people choose to switch to a plant-based diet for the sake of their health and the planet. With headquarters in Malmö and production in Sweden and the US, our products are available in almost 30 countries across Europe, North America and Asia.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
Would you like to work for a successful and fast-growing company with innovative and tasty products that are good for your health and for the planet!? Are you are passionate about food safety, quality and sustainability and interested in a broad responsibility for regulatory affairs and quality assurance, this could be your next opportunity! We offer you a great opportunity to take an active part in the expansion of a great company with great products. At Oatly you are actively making the world a better place!
In your role you will be:
-Responsible of securing the right information on our EMEA (Europe, middle east and Africa) products according to Oatly std, EU and local laws/regulations
- Supervisor for food regulatory labelling process
- Approving artwork for the local markets
- QA resource in innovation projects and EMEA initiatives
- Point of contact for quality and food safety queries at the Market office
- Provide support on consumer issues or questions
- Support in trouble shooting
- Be a part of creating a global quality manual for regulatory affairs and implementation of global processes an global systems
WHO YOU ARE
- B.S. in Food Science, Microbiology, Biology, Chemistry or similar scientific discipline
- Minimum 5 years of work experience within Food Industry, or Quality Management experience
- Several years of experience of HACCP
- Extensive knowledge and experience within food safety legislation, labelling legislation, food chemistry and process technology, food hygiene/microbiology
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain high quality food manufacturing environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in both Swedish and English
- Proficient in various computer skills such as Word and Excel
To suceed in this role you need to have strong interpersonal skills and ability to work independently. You are improvement driven and have an analytic, holistic and structured approach. Since you interact with many differnt groups and people, you need to be communicative and outgoing.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who see sustainability and health as important values. If you have the curiosity, passion and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s do this together! It will be fun!
Please send your application, latest 14th of June. Annika Grähs will answer your initial questions on phone +46731533372.