As our Strategic Buyer, Ingredients, you will work in a global role, being part of the ingredient’s category team. The category involves for example different types of enzymes, vitamins and other ingredients that we are using in our products. You will work closely with the Innovation team as well as the Sourcing Organization, Supply Chain Organization, Operations and other key stakeholders in a cross-functional and global environment.
- Negotiate contracts and long-term agreements.
- Actively pursue cost improvements/cost out activities.
- Align with other departments regarding delivery requirements, specifications, quantity and quality.
- Evaluate, recommend and implement alternate suppliers.
- Sourcing system maintenance and updates to ensure integrity of data.
- Drive savings and Supply Chain improvements.
- Actively balance cost vs Oatly’s Supplier Code of Conduct, Sustainability requirements and other values.
You are based at the production site in Landskrona, with possibilities to work from the Malmö office a couple of days a week. In this role you can expect travelling visiting manufacturing/supplier locations around the world.
- We are looking for a Strategic Buyer with experience from the food industry.
- You have a proven track record of successful category managed sourcing in an international business environment.
- You have a strong supplier market knowledge and are used to a challenging stakeholder landscape.
- We also believe you have a Master of business degree, or similar, together with strong business acumen.
- You are fluent in English in verbal and written, with strong IT-skills (BI and ERP system logic).
To be successful in this role you need a strong ability to take ownership of your work. You have high skills in communication and stakeholder management and you have the strength to questioning existing ways of working. You have a strong strategic mind-set with a hands-on approach as Oatly is characterised by entrepreneurship, fast pace and lack of hierarchy/bureaucracy. And of course you are passionate about food safety, quality and sustainability!
Information & application
In this recruitment Oatly cooperates with Framstegshuset. For further information about this job-opening, please contact recruitment consultant Pia Sander, +46 739 622212. Send your application to: email@example.com marked with “Strategic Buyer, Ingredients”. We are looking forward to seeing your application as soon as possible!